Board Games, Games
Firefly Board Game: Kalidasa Expansion Board Game
- Expands the best-selling and award-winning Firefly Board Game from Gale Force Nine
- Includes new story cards and set up cards
- Add a new ship – the Operative’s Corvette – to the game
- Not a standalone game, must be used with Firefly: The Game
Latice Board Game
- Latice is a new classic strategy board game for 2-4 players (or teams): you win by being the first to play all of your tiles. Perfect for adults, small parties, kids (ages 6+) or families, fun for everyone!
- Simple rules that combine into surprisingly deep strategies as you learn the game. 3 minutes to learn, 20 minutes to play, a lifetime to master.
- Develops cognitive, spatial recognition, planning and interpersonal skills with no language, age or gender barriers, color-blind accessible through patterns on the tiles.
- Play at home with the board game or online with the free iOS app.
- Includes 84 cardboard tiles, 14″ board, 4 tile racks, 32 acrylic stones, box and instructions (English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Chinese, Japanese and Korean).
MasterPieces NFL-Opoly Junior Board Game
- Create your custom playing piece with our reusable, static-cling stickers
- Just peel and stick the helmet stickers of your favorite teams
- Make trades during the NFL Combine and NFL Drafts to complete groups of the same color and earn more money
- Collect key positions and equipment as you go around the board
Board Games, Games
Sorry Classic Edition Board Game
- RELIVE THE FUN: The game of “Sorry” delighted players everywhere when introduced in the 1930’s. Sorry” is fun to play, and easy to learn. The Rules In this game are the same as the 1939 US version!
- THE OBJECT: Move the 4 pawns under your control from your “start” to your “home”. Moves are governed by the cards you draw. Winner is the first player to move all 4 pawns to “Home”.
- THE SORRY CARD: If you draw a Sorry Card, take any (1) pawn from your start and move it to a square occupied by any opponent’s pawn, sending that pawn back to their start!
- CONTENTS: Heavy-duty bi-fold game board with original artwork, 16 iconic “Sorry” pawns, Deck of 44 cards with classic artwork and illustrated instructions. Recommended for ages 6+, 2-4 players
- Players try to travel around the board with their pieces faster than any other player
- Sorry; is for two to four players
- Includes gameboard with original artwork, 16 iconic sorry pawns, deck of 44, cards illustrated instructions
Board Games, Games
Top Backgammon Set – Classic Board Game Case
- SIZES: Available Small 11″, Medium 14″ & Large 18″ – Please pick your size from the Amazon menus.
- PRODUCT SUMMARY: Beautifully Made Classic Felt Backgammon Playing Board with Smartly Stitched Leatherette Carrying Case with Brass Colored Buckles
- CASE OPEN SIZES : Large – 22.5 x 18 x 1 inches, Medium – 19 x 14.75 x 1 inches, Small – 15 x 11 x 1 inches
- CASE CLOSED SIZES: Large – 18 x 11 x 2 inches, Medium – 15 x 9.5 x 2, Small – 11 x 7.5 x 1.75 inches
- WHAT’S INCLUDED: Backgammon Board, Playing Chips, Playing Dice, Doubling Cube, Dice Shakers and Exclusive Strategy & Tip Guide by Get the Games Out (Trademarked). Includes spare chips and playing dice of each color.
Board Games can be a great way to get the family and friends together for a fun evening. There’s no need to empty your wallet by always going out for entertainment when you have a variety of great board games to play indoors. From simple dice-based board games to intense strategy games, anything you’re looking for can be found at MEK.STORE
Board games can even teach you how to manage your money and assets. Games like Monopoly, Pay Day, and CASHFLOW 101 teach you when to buy, when to sell, and when to bide the time. Of course, each game has an element of chance, but learning how to deal with whatever resources you’re given can be enriching knowledge. Our Monopoly boards also come in a wide variety of themes, including Hello Kitty, NHL, Metallica, Star Wars, Disney and more.
If you’re looking for classic board games, we have those, too. Chess is a great game for kids to learn early in life. It’s played around the world in every country, and teaches kids advanced strategy and planning skills. Backgammon similarly teaches strategy, but focuses more on how best to use the rolls of the dice you’re given. Go, is an ancient game of strategy that gets more and more complex the better you get. Few board games grow along with the skills of the player and reward hard work as much as chess or go.
Scrabble is another game that rewards those who take the time to learn secret strategies and tactics. Try to get your highest scoring tiles on the multipliers, and score a bonus whenever you can. We have special editions of Scrabble too, such as Holiday Scrabble, Scrabble Upwords, Scrabble Junior, and Spanish Scrabble.
Fans of military strategy will love Settlers of Catan, A Game of Thrones: The Board Game, and Risk. No matter what you’re looking for, you’ll find your next favorite board game among our collection.