1. Do I have to pay extra duties or taxes for International Products?
All internationally shipped items from MEK should be delivered at no additional cost, since it already includes customs fees, and import duty. Hence, you are not expected to pay any duties.
If in any case you are asked by Customers or our logistics partner to pay duties, or you are requested to present a personal ID, please contact our Customer Service for clarification.
NOTE: When customs clearance procedures are required, this might cause delays beyond our original delivery estimates – kindly liaise with our Customer Service to get new estimated delivery times.
2. For International Products, kindly note the following:
- Warranty may not be valid; manufacturer service options may not be available.
- Product manuals, instructions and safety warnings may not be in English.
- The products (and accompanying materials) may not be designed in accordance with your nation’s standards, specifications, and labeling requirements.
- The products may not conform to your country’s voltage and other electrical standards (requiring use of an adapter or converter if appropriate).