– Make sure this fits
by entering your model number.
– Encourages practice of operations (add/subtract or multiply/divide) and early algebraic skills related to equations and the commutative property
– Offers a 60–second timed mode and a low–pressure untimed mode, plus 3 levels of difficulty
– Reinforces arts of the equation through color–coded screen frames
– Provides positive, corrective feedback—both visual and auditory
– Ideal for ages 6+; Durable, triangle–shaped unit with volume control measures 5.5″H
Payment Methods We Accept for Purchases
|Dimensions||0.05842 x 0.25654 x 0.22352 m|
Build number fact fluency with this electronic flash card. Practice addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division and get corrective feedback. Offers 60-second timed mode, untimed mode, and 3 levels of difficulty.
Build number fact fluency in just a minute. Familiar fact family triangle is now electronic. Practice operations (add/subtract or multiply/divide) and early algebraic skills (equations and commutative property). Offers 60-second timed mode; low-pressure, untimed mode; and 3 levels of difficulty. Color-coded screen frames reinforce parts of the equation. Gives positive, corrective feedback (visual and auditory). Durable unit with volume control measures 5 1/2″H. Requires 3 AAA batteries, not included. For individual practice or two students taking turns.