1. How to use our website?
– Customer must be at least 15 years old or under the supervision of your parents or legal guardians to access our website www.mek.store (“Website”).
– We grant you the right to use and access the Website for shopping on the Website in accordance with specified terms and conditions.
– It is strictly forbidden to use any part of the Website for commercial purposes or on behalf of any third party without MEK’s consent in writing. In case of breaching any terms herein, we reserve the right to immediately revoke and/or deny your access to our Website in any legal manner without prior notice.
– The purpose of uploading product information on the Website is for reference before the Customer purchases order. As MEK is not a manufacturer, any comments displayed on the Website are personal and/or subjective opinions of customer, not official statements from MEK.
– Customer must register their account with verified credentials of themselves and update upon changes. Customer must be responsible for their password, account and activities on the Website. In addition, customer is responsible for immediately informing MEK when their account is illegally accessed, used and/or taken. MEK is not, either directly or indirectly, responsible for any loss or damage caused by non-compliance with this policy.
– When a customer registers account at our Website, this means that the customer agrees to receive promotional emails from us. In case customer does not want to continue receiving such emails, they can refuse by clicking the link shown at the bottom of promotional emails.
2. Customers’ opinion
– All contents displayed and posted on the Website, including but not limited to comments, feedback of customer are MEK’s property. If we detect any false or misleading information, we reserve the right to immediately lock the customer’s account and/or take other measures in accordance with international laws
3. Order placement and confirmation
– After completing all steps for order process on the Website, customer will receive an email notifying (i) the order request has been received and (ii) the order number. The order will then be confirmed by MEK if the order request meets all order fulfillment in accordance with MEK’s policy. To avoid misunderstanding, the receipt of this email does not mean that the order is confirmed and/or processed.
– For prompt confirmation and/or process of an order, customer needs to provide correct and complete information related to the purchase and delivery of the product (including but not limited to email, name and phone number of the buyer/recipient).
4. Payment method
– Customer can pay for their order either via (i) Paypal (by credit card, debit card or local ATM card) or (ii) Cryptocurrency such as MEK or ETH.
– Normally, customer can choose one of the above payment methods. However, for order whose are specific value, customer can only purchase order via online payment to ensure security for payment process.
5. Promotion program
– With the aim to bring more benefits to end consumers, MEK will organize promotion programs. In order to ensure fairness and protect the interests of all customers, we have the right to refuse orders placed during the promotion programs that are not meant for personal use, bulk purchases or serve the purpose of resale. Maximum number of product that each customer can order during the special promotion program on MEK is two (02) products. The terms and conditions of each promotion program will be updated on the Website from time to time and can be modified by MEK at any time.
– MEK reserves the right to refuse orders that do not meet the above conditions without obligation to inform customers. Therefore, it is customer’s responsibility to read and understand the terms and conditions of each promotion at the time of order.
6. Delivery area
– For products that are directly distributed by MEK, we offer nationwide delivery unless stated otherwise on the product page.
– The delivery area may be limited in accordance to the information updated on the Website. In some cases where the delivery area is not up-to-date at the time of ordering, MEK will contact to inform customer of the details.
– The price listed on the Website is final and does not includes Value Added Tax (VAT). Price is subject to change depending on the time and applicable promotion program. Delivery and/or additional fulfillment fee (if applicable), will be clearly displayed on the checkout page when the order is placed.
– We always try to ensure that all information and prices displayed are accurate for each product, however, there may be occasional errors or omissions due to objective factors. If any price defect is detected, the system will automatically cancel the order, send email or SMS to inform the customer. Then, the refund request will immediately be initiated (with the order has been paid in advance).
– The Website can distribute the same product with different price policy, customer is free to select and compare offers among Sellers to get the most reasonable one. MEK will not interfere with the pricing policy of the Seller if there is a dispute.
8. Product information
– In case the product received is not as described on the Website, customer can inform the Customer Support as soon as possible after the receipt of order and at the same time, ensures that the product is unused before return.
9. Counterfeit, defective goods policy
– MEK aims to provide the best quality products and services to customers via the products offered on the Website and we refuse to sell products that violate the law (including but not limited to illegal manufacturing, counterfeits, , unclear origin).
– In case the customer finds any violations, please inform us immediately by contacting Customer Support for information verification and support.
10. Security regulations
– The Website has the necessary security measures and tools to ensure protection of customer’s personal and payment information in the most comprehensive manner. All customer information during the payment process is encrypted to ensure maximum protection. All transaction information is to be kept confidential, however, upon receiving written request from authorized law enforcement agency, we will have to provide this information to such agency in accordance with regulations.
– Customer is not allowed use any programs, tools of any type to interfere with the system or alter the data structure. MEK prohibits the spreading, propagation, or promotion of any activity that interferes with, sabotages or otherwise infiltrates system data. Any individual or organization who violates will be deprived of all rights and prosecuted if necessary
11. Secure payment
All information of customers who make transactions on the Website via credit/ debit/ ATM card are protected by data encryption. Additionally, customer needs take note of the following points when making any online payment:
– Only make payments via websites with card system security certificate.
– Never let others borrow your credit card or account to make payment on the Website; in case of any unintended transaction, please inform MEK immediately so that we can assist you in time.
– Check your bank account regularly to make sure all transactions are within your control
12. Transaction process on the Website
– The steps involved in the shopping process of customer on the Website of the customer will take place in the following order:
Step 1: Customer places the order, provides complete and verified information;
Step 2: Customer makes the payment in advance;
Step 3: MEK receives, verifies – confirms the order and starts shipping;
Step 4: Customer checks and receives the order;
– In any case, customer can look up a transaction via the email address registered on the Website. In addition, customer can look up transaction history when logging into their account via Order Management on the Website.
– In case customer wants to edit any information, customer needs to inform MEK.
13. Change or cancel transaction on the Website
13.1. If the cancellation request is made before the order status is changed to “packed and is being handed over to a logistics partner”, the customer may (i) Log in to the account on the Website/ select Manage my order and click the CANCEL button and take the necessary steps as directed or (ii) contact Customer Support.
13.2 If the cancellation request is made after the order status is changed to “packed and is being handed over to a logistics partner”, the customer can only cancel the order by refusing to receive the product when it is delivered.
14. Consequences of provision of incorrect information on the Website
– Customer is responsible for providing accurate and complete information when engaging in any transaction on the Website. In case of provision of incorrect login and/or payment information that lead to the incompletion and/or interruption of the transaction, MEK reserves the right to refuse to perform the transaction without being responsible for the order cancellation.
– In the event that customer contacts MEK or MEK to contact the customer to confirm the order for any reason (including but not limited to high value orders, orders have signs of fraudulent) and the customer cannot answer and/or verify the necessary information required by MEK, MEK has the right to cancel the order in this case.
15. Dispute Resolution
– Any dispute, complaint or dispute arising out of or in connection with the transaction on the Website shall be settled by negotiation, conciliation or arbitration
16. Other terms
– All Terms and Conditions (and all obligations arising out of these Terms and Conditions or otherwise) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws. We reserve the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time, and such amendments shall take effect immediately upon posting on the Website.
– Customer will only make a purchase when accepting and understanding thoroughly with the provisions of the Website (including but not limited to these Terms and Conditions).